As a gun purchaser and owner, you are responsible for compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws governing the purchase, ownership, possession, and use of firearms. Because of legal restrictions, some guns may not be available for purchase in your location. Always have full knowledge of your state and local gun laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun.
Terms and Conditions
- Transfer Fee (not including shipping) is $60 per firearm.
- Standard shipping within CONUS is $50 for Long guns and $35 for Handguns, oversized fees apply.
- Shipping insurance is available from $1.50 per $100 of value.
- Please allow a minimum of one week processing time for transfers to be completed before shipping.
- Jim’s Firearms Inc. is not liable for any damages incurred to firearms being transferred to our store.
- A maximum two day inspection period is allowed for any firearms being transferred from Jim’s Firearms Inc. During this time the firearm may not leave the receiving FFL dealer and may not be fired under any circumstances.
- Any firearm transferred to Jim’s Firearms Inc. is subject to a $20 per month storage fee after 60 days. Failure to accept transfer after one year will result in forfeiture of items to Jim’s Firearms Inc.
Firearms Transfer Form
A completed transfer form is required in order to purchase a firearm from a Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer.