Jim’s Firearms Layaway Program
Layaway Fast Facts:
- A Layaway contract is sixty (60) days.
- The Cancellation fee on all layaway contracts is $35.
- The Cancellation fee, or 20% down payment (whichever is greater) is collected when merchandise is put into layaway.
- Payments are not scheduled; however, all layaways must be paid in full prior to the sixty day contract expiration.
- Any layaway cancellations made prior to the contract expiration date are eligible for a refund minus the $35 cancellation fee..
Layaway Transaction rules:
- You can use any or a combination of these acceptable payment options: Cash, Check, Credit card, Debit card, Jim’s Firearms gift card or Sale Credit.
- New layaway contracts cannot be created if you have either current or delinquent layaway contracts.
- A limit of one (1) firearm is allowed on layaway at any time.
- Person initiating layaway must be the same person finalizing layaway. A picture ID is required for all new layaways, pickups and refunds.
- Mail payments (checks only) or phone payments may be made for your convenience.
- Layaways remaining following the sixty day contract period are not eligible for a refund.